Our new Honolulu gigahub is located in brand-new facilities in the heart of downtown Honolulu. In addition to generous parking and reasonable costs, we can provide up to eight air-conditioned, private offices (approximately 550 sq. ft. each) and access to our large conference room. Our fiber hub is equipped high-capacity tools to help you do more during production and post, including:
- Connectivity: Private, point-to-point fiber burstable to 1G with capacity to 10G for transfer of raw, high-resolution data.
- Remote Collaboration: ClearView video conferencing technology that allows you to see the same colors and resolution as the source.
- Firewall: Sohonet’s standard firewall option uses Junipers enterprise-class SRX range of hardware firewalls, offering stateful firewalling, routing and Network Address Translation (NAT) as one solution. The service allows for secure network segmentation between Internet, Sohonet, DMZ and one or more trusted networks. Very granular security policies on an IP and service level can be defined to tightly control traffic flowing between networks.
- Conference/ Multi-Purpose Room: Perfect for a wrap party or a meeting, our large multi-purpose room can hold 120 standing or 80-100 seated.
- Office Space: Our flex-rental 550 sqft. offices are available for rent, equipped with internet and private fiber, furnished or unfurnished.
This flex-rental facility is available to rent by the week, month, or whatever your production or post needs. Only six miles from Honolulu International Airport, our new Honolulu gigahub is centrally located in the Foreign Trade Zone Building.