From green sand, jungles and waterfalls to lava fields and native dryland forests, Hawai'i Island truly has it all. And, now, the Big Island has the latest technology. Our new Kona gigahub, located at Honua Studios, is equipped high-capacity tools to help you do more during production and post, including:
- Sound Studio for ADRs & Voiceover: Our sound studio is equipped with fiber for remote collaboration and all the technology needed for production and post-production sound, including: sound editorial and design; ADR; VO; Foley; re-recording; record production; and composing for film, TV, and many other multimedia applications.
- Private Fiber Connectivity: Private, point-to-point fiber burstable to 1G for transfer of raw, high-resolution data.
- Remote Collaboration: ClearView video conferencing technology that allows you to see the same colors and resolution as the source.
- Firewall: Sohonet’s standard firewall option uses Junipers enterprise-class SRX range of hardware firewalls, offering stateful firewalling, routing and Network Address Translation (NAT) as one solution. The service allows for secure network segmentation between Internet, Sohonet, DMZ and one or more trusted networks. Very granular security policies on an IP and service level can be defined to tightly control traffic flowing between networks.
- Screening Room: Our 22-seat screening room is wired with private fiber and ready for screenings and remote collaboration.
- Green Screen: Our 2400 sqft. green screen is the second largest in the state of Hawai'i.
- Office Space: 550 sqft. offices are available for rent and are equipped with internet and private fiber.
- Editing Suite: Our flex-rental editing suite is Red- and Avid-capable.
- Desk-Only Rentals: Our co-working desk rentals are internet-equipped and available for flexible rental.
- Conference Room: Private 10-seat conference room wired with remote collaboration and video conferencing equipment.
- Event Space: Our "bullpen" is perfect for larger functions or meetings with your entire crew.
Only four miles from the Kona International Airport and 11 miles from the Four Seasons, our studios are conveniently located for your production and post needs.